BUYING A HOME
Buying a home can seem like a complicated and expensive process, but Bamford Mortgages aim to take the stress away from you and make the whole process as simple as possible. We will listen to what your objectives are and make the appropriate mortgage recommendation.
We fully appreciate that buying a home whether you are a first-time buyer or home mover can be an emotional rollercoaster, but we will guide you and keep you updated throughout the whole process to ensure as far as possible that all you have to worry about is when to pick up the keys!
Do you know if you currently have the best deal on your mortgage?
We can research the market and compare alternative products to your existing mortgage to see if we can reduce your payments, reduce the term, adapt a new mortgage to your changing circumstances or even release capital.
NOT SURE IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO BUY YOUR DREAM HOME
We often meet clients who are concerned about stretching themselves too far in order to buy their dream home. If this is the case for you;
We can refer you to our financial planning arm Bamford Wealth Management who can devise a comprehensive financial plan taking account of what you are trying to achieve both in terms of your new home and future lifestyle objectives. The financial plan will give you the confidence to make informed decisions and decide if buying the ‘Dream Home’ is the right thing to do.
The Bamford Mortgage service includes:
- First time buyers
- Home Movers
- Equity Release
- Buy to Let
- Life, Critical Illness and Income Protection insurance
- Commercial Mortgages
- Bridging Loans
- Development Finance
- Property with large acreage and outbuildings
- Solicitor: If you wish we can refer you to one of our trusted solicitors who we have worked in conjunction with for the last 12 years. When buying a house there are often breakdowns in communication which slow the whole process down. We find that working with a solicitor that we know leads to a more fluent and efficient process and 9 out of 10 times makes things happen faster and leads to less stress and hassle for you.
- Liaise with the Estate Agent: we will regularly contact the Estate Agent throughout the purchasing process to make sure that things stay on track.
- Surveyor: Buying a home is the single biggest purchase you are ever likely to make and it is advisable to have a survey carried out to make sure that what you are buying is not going to cost you thousands of pounds to repair in the future. We can guide you through the various options for you to make the choice that is right for you.
- Tax: When purchasing a property there are always tax implications to consider whether it is stamp duty, capital gains tax or income tax and in some circumstances, such as purchasing a commercial property there are valuable allowances that can be claimed. We can discuss these taxes with you and either provide the necessary advise or refer you to an accountant. Just like the way we work our trusted solicitors, we also work closely with our trusted accountants to plan the best way forward for you.